Must Have Docs
What You Will Need
- Bank Statements - Your last 2 months of bank statements, all pages!
- Savings Account - If you have a savings account with minimal activity, this is normally the easiest.
- Large Deposits - If you have any large deposits over $500 other than paystubs, please provide copies of checks and a brief letter explaining the deposit.
- Driver's License - A scan of your driver's license, or a cell phone picture will work.
- Social Security Card
- Tax Returns - A copy of your previous three years 1040 tax returns, all pages and all schedules filed.
- W2s - A copy of your W2s for all jobs worked for the past three years.
- Pay stubs - A copy of your last months' worth of pay stubs. The pay stubs should show, at minimum, your name, your company, pay period and year-to-date earnings.
- Terms of withdrawal - The easiest way to get this is to pretend you were going to withdraw money from an account, and right before you actually do it will state the terms.
- Retirement Accounts - A copy of your most recent account statement, and a copy of the terms of withdrawal.
- Social Security - A copy of your Social Security letter
Home Documentation - For each home you own, we'll want the following:
- Deed of Trust - A copy of your Deed of Trust (would be in with your home loan documentation)
- Mortgage Statement - For all mortgages on property, most recent
- HOA Dues - A copy of your dues/payments, or a signed/dated letter saying you have none.
Call Joe Mortgage at 999-999-9999 for further explanation on what documents are required when applying for a home loan in Scottsdale.